| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tengchong in May is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 128.5mm (5.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Tengchong May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tengchong, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tengchong:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 434.3 kms (269.9 miles) NW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) NW
- Putao, Myanmar - 268.5 kms (166.8 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 296 kms (183.9 miles) WNW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) WNW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 360.5 kms (224 miles) W
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) SW
- Katha, Myanmar - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) WSW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 474.9 kms (295.1 miles) WSW
- Lashio, Myanmar - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) SSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 478.5 kms (297.4 miles) SW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 548.1 kms (340.6 miles) SSW
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 503.7 kms (313 miles) SSW